Orthopedic Surgery: General on the Beach in Florida
General Orthopedic Surgeon for Coastal Florida!
2014 Candidates only.
- Join a very successful group that has lots of room to grow.
- Beautiful upscale coastal community in Florida
- Shared Call 1:6
- Base Salary $350,000 plus 50% incentive bonus
- Admit to 1 or 2 hospitals.
- Partnership track of 1-2 yrs
- Very low HMO
- Can take extra call for $1000 per day. (Geriatric trauma)
- Practice medicine and then head to the beach for relaxation!
- 2 brand new operating rooms
- Opportunity to buy into surgery center
- NO STATE TAXES!
- Malpractice Paid
- Relocation assistance or Sign on Bonus or Fellowship stipend.
- 4 weeks paid time off
- CME Stipend
- Full Health Benefits
10 largest cities (2010): Jacksonville, 821,784; Miami, 399,457; Tampa, 335,709; St. Petersburg, 244,769; Orlando, 238,300; Hialeah, 224,669; Tallahassee, 181,376; Fort Lauderdale, 165,521; Port Saint Lucie, 164,603; Pembroke Pines, 154,750