Sports Orthopedic Surgeon: Oklahoma - $525K
SSG in Oklahoma seeks General/Sports Orthopedic Surgeon $525,000
- Partnership Tract
- Can buy into surgery center after 1 year.
- Heavy orthopedic surgery volume
- 300,000 population draw for area
- Base pay $525K plus production
- Call 1:4
- Any experience with joints is a plus but not required
- Must build sports practice gradually over time. Most is General to start.
- Malpractice paid
- Full Health Benefits
- 4 weeks vacation and CME with stipend
- Relocation expenses provided
- Sunny Midsize Midwestern Town
- $500K would be like making 1.2 million in NYC (Cost of Living)
- Voted top for places to raise a family
- 1 hour to major metro
- Hunting, Fishing, Hiking, Boating.