Total Joints Orthopedic Surgery opening in Arkansas - Partnership!
- Very successful practice with all docs making in the 90% MGMA
- $475,000 plus incentives and Sign on Bonus!
- Lots of revisions and total joints.
- Shared call of 1:11 to 1:12 (excellent Quality of Life)
- Partnership track is between 2 years (Earlier if experienced)
- Dominant group in the area
- High income potential
- Admit to only 1 hospital for great quality of life
- Group has its own very profitable surgery center and all ancilliary services. PT, MRI, Imaging
- Full Health Benefits
- Malpractice Paid
- Relocation provide
- Sign on Bonus
10 largest cities (2010): Little Rock, 201,726; Fort Smith, 86,209; Fayetteville, 73,580; Springdale, 69,797; Jonesboro, 67,263; Norh Little Rock, 62304; Conway, 58,908; Rogers, 55,964; Pine Bluff, 49,083; Bentonville, 35,301