Orthopedic Hand/Upper Extremity opportunity in West Virginia!
SSG seeks orthopedic surgeon in very lucrativce practice.
- Group has anther hand surgeon that is making 7 figures.
- MGMA base salary $400K plus incentives
- Sign on Bonus while in Residency or Fellowship
- Stipend while in last year of Residency or fellowship.
- Call 1:6
- Partnership track 1-2 years
- Group has their own surgical center
- Walk into a busy practice from day one
BENFITS: Health, 401K, Malpractice paid, relocation, disability, sign on bonus, residency and fellowship stipend (non payback)
Practice would focus on Hand and Upper Extremity with some general orthopedics. Our group provides orthopedic services to a city of 50,000 with two hospitals. Call coverage is 1-7 for only 1 hospital with call pay provided. We have an independent, 100% physician-owned surgical hospital with CT/MRI. Competitive salary and benefits with possibility of partnership and stock ownership of surgical hospital.