Trauma Orthopedic surgery opportunity in Boston suburbs, MA!
- Competitve MGMA base salary
- Surgeons all make over 7 figures.
- Group has their own surgery center
- 2 year partnership track
- Call 1:6
- Academic affilation available
- Join a dominant group of board certified orthopedic surgeons
- Great staff support . More PA's than surgeons.
- Position is open due to growth and huge need
- Lots of referrals....very, very busy practice
- Ancilliary services are onsite, MRI, physical therapy, digital x-ray, bone density,
- State of the art facilities and equipment
Full Health & Dental Benefits, 401K, short and long term disability, malpractice paid, relocation, 4 weeks vacation and CME
10 largest cities (2010): Boston, 617,594; Worcester, 181,045; Springfield, 153,060; Lowell, 106,519; Cambridge, 105,162; New Bedford, 95,072; Brockton, 93,180; Quincy, 92,271; Lynn, 90,329; Fall River, 88,857