Sports Orthopedic Surgery opportunity in rural Illinois!
- Base salary is $600,000 for a general orthopedic surgeon.
- Hospitalist takes first call. Very light call for surgeon
- Usually go into hospital 4 times a month.
- 1 hour to St. Louis
- Lucrative incentive bonus!
- Lots or referrals and very strong need.
- 2 year Partnership track
- Sign on bonus
- Fellowship stipend is available
- Established and financially secure group
- Admit to one hospital for great quality of life
- Service area of 300,000
- Full Health Benefits
- Malpractice Paid
- 4 weeks Vacation and sick leave
- CME with Stipend
Top Ten cities in Illinois by population:
- Chicago (2,761,625),Aurora (175,334),Naperville (151,847)
- Joliet (151,241),Rockford (147,389),Elgin (116,780),Springfield (113,836), Peoria (112,592),Champaign (90,477),Waukegan (89,393)